Sunday, April 17, 2011

Full scratch-build MSA-0011 S-Gundam head display

This is my 1st fully scratch-build project or self-challenge project. Recently not planning to join any competition so I had decided to make my very 1st Gundam Head Desktop Display. S-Gundam head, one of my gundam head wish-list. Plan to get this since few years ago when I saw a completed 1/35 scale S-Gundam head at one of the local hobby store. Wish to get a resin but the price of the resin head quite high and never do any resin kits before. The build is quite straight forward, since I have a MG EX-S gundam model kit, so i just get the head and enlarge it in double size which become around 1/50 scale. The head design will base on MG and the detail will refer to resin head, LED will be add on later. Ok, here the start of my build~~~ 这是我的第一个完全自制或自我挑战计划。最近没参加什么模型比赛,就决定做我的第一个高达模型头像。S-Gundam,很久以前在本地某所模型店看到1/35的EX-S头像成品,就很想要拥有可是当时它的价钱蛮高的所以迟迟都没买到它。这是很直接的制作,我自己本身有个MG EX-S模型,所以我就拿了那个MG头来做榜样。只是把MG头放大2倍,大概变成1/50比例吧。这头的设计是以MG的来做标准,细节会参考resin的头像,LED也会加入等等~~~好了,制作开始~~~









No comments:

Post a Comment